Conditions of Entry
1. All of the conditions of entry listed below must be read in conjunction with the conditions shown on the Ticket and the conditions of entry, signage and statements displayed at the venue. Failure to adhere to any conditions of entry may result in refusal of entry to the event and/or removal from the event.
2. This is an All Ages, licensed event. All children under 16 must be accompanied by a appropriate parent or guardian
NOTE TO PARENTS: It’s up to you to consider whether the event is appropriate for your child. If you would like to discuss this with someone from our office please get in touch with us.
3. All patrons entering the event must have a valid ticket
4. All persons over 18 attending the event must produce suitable photo identification and proof of age. No person will be admitted with an 18+ wristband to the event without the appropriate identification and proof of age. No ID, no 18+ entry, no exceptions.
5. Minors are not permitted to access licensed areas/bars on the event. Any minor caught attempting to gain illegal entry into these areas will be handed over to Police, or removed to a minors handling area for removal from the event.
6. Minors/adults who breach any condition of entry and/or break any laws at the event, hereby indemnify the venue and promoter for any loss, fine or penalty, whether or not the venue or promoter was negligent or otherwise.
7. The Venue and Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering the venues or within the event whether caused by negligence of the promoter or venue or otherwise.
8. Bottles, cans, liquids, foods, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, other prohibited items, illicit drugs and alcohol are not permitted at the event. Prohibited items confiscated will not be returned and persons caught with illicit drugs and alcohol will be handed over to Police.
9. Small still cameras, including digital cameras are permitted at the event but no sound or video recorders will be allowed inside the event. This event may be filmed, it is a condition of entry that you agree that your image may be broadcast.
10. Ticketholders to the event may be refused entry or removed from the event for the following reasons;
- The ticketholder fails to comply with the conditions of entry for the event and/or conducts an illegal activity at the event
- The ticketholder fails to produce appropriate identification and/or proof of age to enter the 18+ sections of the event
- The ticketholder refuses to have their clothes, bags, possessions and containers searched at entry
- The ticketholder attempts to gain entry to the event with illicit substances
- The ticketholder is affected by the consumption of alcohol and/or drugs
- The ticketholder participates in any illegal activity and/or aggressive dancing, moshing, stage diving and acts of intimidation
11. The Venue has a zero tolerance to drugs. Any person caught with illicit drugs and substances will be handed to Police and you may face criminal charges.
12. Adult patrons attending the event who wish to consume alcohol will be wrist banded for access to licensed areas/bars. Anyone found to be supplying or purchasing alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the event and possibly face criminal charges.
13. You may be subject to a pat down and bag search on entry to the event.
14. We may, without prior written notice, invalidate any tickets that are reasonably believed to be in breach of these terms and conditions, no refund, replacement or compensation will be offered.
15. There are strictly NO PASSOUTS at all Rhythm and the Reef events.
16. Line-up is subject to change without notice and varies in each city. Refunds will not be given for tickets in any case.
17. No animals are permitted on site (apart from authorised guide/companion dogs).
18. Rhythm and the Reef will not take responsibility for cloaked items.
19. Any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to Copyright Laws. Rhythm and the Reef and its artists give no permission for filming, photographing or any recordings. Where used in any public medium without written authorisation from Rhythm and the Reef, Rhythm and the Reef may prosecute.
We play rain or shine.
No bottles, cans, liquids, foods, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, other prohibited items, illicit drugs and alcohol are permitted at the event. Prohibited items confiscated will not be returned and persons caught with illicit drugs and alcohol will be handed over to Police.
Small still cameras, including digital cameras are permitted at the event but no sound or video recorders will be allowed inside the event. This event may be filmed, it is a condition of entry that you agree that your image may be broadcast.
The Venue has a zero tolerance to drugs. Any person caught with illicit drugs and substances will be handed to Police and you may face criminal charges.
There are strictly NO PASSOUTS at all Rhythm and the Reef events.
Bags no larger than an A4 piece of paper are permitted into event grounds.
There will be an event ATM on site (please refer to the event map).
Smoking is ONLY permitted in marked designated smoking areas.
Thongs and casual dress permitted.
You don’t have to print out your ticket, you can have it on your phone with the brightness turned up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you do payment plans?
Yes! OZTIX offers this service for its events.
Do I need an email address to buy tickets?
For most events yes. We primarily use mobile or PDF print-at-home tickets that are sent to your email address. All tickets will be sold online via Oztix. There are no hardcopy tickets for sale.
Is there a cut-off for name changes?
Yes. The cut off times will be posted here closer to the events.
My ticket never arrived so I couldn’t go to the event. Can I get a refund?
No. It’s your responsibility to resolve any ticket fulfilment issues with us prior to the event. Most of the time tickets that have not been received are related to spam filters and are out of our control. If you choose not to contact us before an event to have your tickets resent and call us after the event for a refund, no refund will be provided.
It’s the day of the event and I can’t find my tickets!
Proceed to the event and reach the gate staff. They should be able to identify you and provide you with tickets, but no promises. Please print and bring with you any correspondence that you may have regarding your purchase. Make sure to bring your ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport, proof of age card).
I bought tickets and received confirmation of payment (i.e. the funds were debited from my account) but no tickets were received.
Contact Oztix directly via 1300 762 545
I am buying a ticket from an unauthorised outlet, can you validate it for me?
We will not tell you if a ticket is valid. Tickets to most of our events can be cancelled at any time up to and including the day/night of the event for a variety of reasons. Therefore we can never guarantee the validity of a ticket unless bought from an authorised outlet. In addition we do not support re-selling of our tickets. Many people have bought tickets from scalpers only to find when they arrived at the event, the tickets were fake, invalid or cancelled by the original purchaser. We strongly suggest you don’t risk it and only buy your tickets from authorised outlets (i.e Oztix, or this website).
I need to change the name on one of my tickets. Is this possible?
Yes. Please contact email@example.com or follow the instructions via the Oztix website to make any modifications necessary!
Does sold out mean sold out?
We would NEVER say something was sold out and then put more tickets on sale. So if the website says sold out, it means sold out.
What if my photo was taken at an event and it isn’t online or on Facebook?
We can only put a limited number of images online for each event so we choose the ones that best convey the atmosphere, fun and excitement of Rhythm and The Reef events.
Where can I see photos from your events?
The best photos that our photographers take at our events can be seen on this website in the Gallery section or on the event’s Facebook page. If they are not on our website or Facebook page they may have been taken by an external media photographer e.g. Filmif
Are your events for All Ages?
Yes, unless otherwise stated. But please make sure you bring photo ID to all our events.
What is your Covid-19 vaccination policy?
Our vaccination policy follows the state or Federal regulations at the time of the event – please review and follow the Government guidelines.
How do I change my address on the mailing list?
Send an email to Rhythm to get your details changed: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I unsubscribe from the mailing list?
Click on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the Rhythm & The Reef email you receive and you’ll be taken off the mailing list.
How do I join the mailing list?
Enter your contact details via www.rhythmandthereef.com.au to sign up.
How do I get a job at Rhythm?
We are a small company that receives a lot of emails every week about working for Rhythm. We will always advertise jobs available at Rhythm and The Reef through our social media so keep an eye to the ground for the next opportunity.
How can I volunteer or work at one of your events?
You must be 18+ to work or volunteer at Rhythm and The Reef Events. Applications available here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMbaom0KIo20Kze-fY6BSabOoittbaXzo52euRI7yBkA21HA/viewform